Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween and Big Bear

 Last week was Halloween and it was the first one in a long time where we didn't dress up and didn't go to any parties, I guess that means I am getting old.  We did have a fun hat day at work so I got a captains hat and ate a bunch of candy!

Last weekend Grant and I drove up to Big Bear, cause it was my cousin's birthday and she invited us up to celebrate.  The cabin was awesome and we had a lot of fun.
 Here I am wearing the scarf my mom gave me from Italy for my birthday. It looks good with all my clothes!
 Here we are being silly in the stores.
 The trees made it really feel like fall!


 The birthday girl, we are now both 29!
 We played some WII and turns out its a lot of fun!  If we ever move to a bigger place I might get it.


 The chips we bought before we left home just about exploded from the pressure.

It was a fun weekend away! Next time there will probably be snow...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...