Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

 Happy Thanksgiving! Today Grant woke up early and went surfing and I sat around and watched the parade and dyed my hair.  Around 11am we went to my mom's for Thanksgiving, she made the turkey and we all went to the neighbor Rondi's house to eat.


 Grant is growing a beard!

I didn't take one picture of anything from the meal! I really need to start remembering my camera.
 My mom and me
 I finally wore this shirt that I bought a long time ago and have just never thought of wearing.
 Grant finished more work in the house after dinner.
And I will leave you with a picture of Hazel and my mom from last weekend, they just love each other! Now it is time to get some rest before my trip tomorrow to NY...

1 comments:

Reflection of the Voids said...

You look beautiful and so your mom,
Wish you Happy Thanks giving and to you Nice happy family,

djn1cks.blogspot.com
reflectionofthevoids.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...