Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Crafts

 Today was a lot of fun! My mom came over and we worked on some Christmas crafts. We made snowmen! They are super fun and easy to make, all you need are white socks, rice, rubber bands, and a glue gun and of course random bits of fabric, ribbon and buttons.

 Our snowmen were themed after the people we are making them for. 
Below is Dean.
 Above are Dean and Hazel ( my cousin's children)



 Above I made one of me and one of Grant.  Grant is the tall one with a surf board.
 My mom made the above one for my dad, with his fishing pole, beard, and bottle of Jack.

I got my first Christmas gift from our friend Billie, and I love it.  This is one of the first Christmas decorations that we will have for our collection.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...