Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Holding Pattern

I feel like we are in a holding pattern.  We are waiting to move to a new place and because of that I have not really been trying to start any new projects.  I have only worked on some art here and there but nothing big and nothing that is really different because its too hard to work on a project in the small place we live in now.  Its very frustrating waiting for something especially when it affects everything.  I don't want to reorganize anything either because I know when you move everything gets all messed up anyways, so as of right now everything is on hold!
 

Here is my most recent painting below, simple but colorful!
I have been starting work early this whole week, so I better get to bed if I think I am going to wake up by 430 am.
 
Linking with:
pleated poppy

4 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Beautiful paintings, you're very talented!

houseblendfamily said...

I think my favorite part of the first picture is the empty bourbon bottle in the background. I call that a coping mechanism.

AC said...

What a gorgeous painting!

James Tamara Peart said...

Very colourful work!

James

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...