Friday, January 18, 2013

Learning How to Screen Capture

I learned something new today!
I learned how to screen capture something!

How did I not know how to do this?
I never thought of just googling how to do this and it is so simple.

 This is how to do it:
  1. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].
  2. Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.
  3. Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
  4. If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes.
  5. Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.
  6. Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
  7. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
  8. Type a file name for the image.
  9. Select a file type.
  10. Click the Save button.
SO so simple, now I can show people different things I am looking at or save certain items I want to visit later, from now on I am not going to wait for someone to show me how to do something I am just going to google it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...