Monday, January 7, 2013

Sewing

For Christmas I got a sewing machine from my parents and this weekend I finally got to use it.  We went to my mom's house on Friday for a going away party for some of our NZ friends and we ended up staying the whole weekend to work on sewing projects.  Almost everyone is sick so it was the perfect weekend to stay inside and relax.
The sewing machine is great, it does all sorts of interesting stitches and patterns. 

 I made an apron and it turned out really good.


 Turned out super cute!  My mom and I were saying we could make these really easily, although it did take all day!



After the first apron we decided to try another pattern we had, the style is not as cute but it was much easier.  I think with sewing you have to learn how to do each pattern pretty well before you can make things quickly.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...