Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WIWW

 Its time for what I wore Wednesday.  This is really pointing out that I need to start wearing different outfits. I wear a version of the same thing every day.
 What I wore last Friday.
 What I wore the whole weekend, that is right I wore my pajamas all weekend long!
This is the cute apron I made with my new sewing machine, you can read more about that here.
 
 Above is what I wore on Monday.
This is what I wore Tuesday, I feel bad for this outfit and the way I looked in it.  You know how you have a great idea about how something is going to look, but then it looks horrible but its to late in the morning to change and try something different, well that is what happened today!

Linking with:
pleated poppy

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...