Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WIWW

What I Wore Wednesday!
So I have been taking a picture of most of the outfits that I have been wearing to work and it has helped me to branch out and start wearing some of the clothes I have, but never ever try out.




The shirt above was my mom's shirt that she didn't want anymore, so using my new sewing machine I took it in and now it fits me and looks really cute.

Last weekend I dyed my hair and its ok but I think I am going to have to do it again pretty soon because the color I picked had too much red in it.  Combined with the red shirt above my hair looks RED! Yikes!

Linked:
pleated poppy

4 comments:

The Zoomy's... said...

Love outfit 2 and 4!!

Red is (and I'm not talking ginger!!) is usually the first colour to fade from the hair as it's pigments are large. I'd, talking out of school here, use dishwashing liquid to help it go quicker then do a treatment or two. You can end up darker than you'd like to be doing a colour on top of a colour too quickly.

Just a lil' advice from an expert, but don't tell anyone I told you ;-)

Amanda said...

Hahaha I like red ;) but it dose fade fast! I like the bangs too your hair is getting long again! Fun outfits you should take some pics not looking down lol we want to see your face!

beeswax said...

Is there something on your floor?? a mouse?? Look into the camera and smile with those pearly whites. Cute outfits, especially your mom's blouse re-do. Love, Your MOM

Catherine said...

So cute!! I love your outfits! I am super impressed with your sewing skills - that red top looks great on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...