Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Party Day


 Today is Superbowl Sunday and we are going to celebrate!
I decided to make a cake.  Its something that I have never made before but someone at work had made this cake and it was supper yummy. We will see if its good when I make it.
You make a normal box cake, when its cooked and cooled you make a pack of instant pudding and poke holes in the cake and pour the wet pudding mix over the top of the cake.  Let it set up in the fridge and cover with cool whip when its set up.

 I will let you know how it turns out !

I just finished some cute little paintings!
 I didn't eat the oranges my mom gave me in time so I decided to paint them instead, turns out one person can not eat 30 oranges before they go bad!


Linking with:
pleated poppy

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...