Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Time!

 On Sunday we went to my cousins house for the Superbowl.  It was a really fun day with lots of food!
 This little cutie was there!


 Here are the ladies posing!
 It was such a warm day that I couldn't wear shoes, so far this has been a really hot winter.
 The weekend flew by and before I knew it I was back at work!

  
Today I was looking at what I did last year on this day, and a lot has changed in the last year!
Last year during this month we had just moved into our place we are in now and I had just started a new job that I no longer have, there was a lot of craziness going on.  Luckily a year later we are more settled and I now have a job I love.  We are planning on moving again soon into our own place not far from here, but as for right now we are much more settled than we were just one year ago, and that is a good feeling!

Linking with:
pleated poppy

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...