Thursday, April 11, 2013

Before and After The House

 A small update I made was to spray paint this air conditioner white, it was so ugly before. Its not perfect now but at least it doesn't stand out as much as it did.
 Below is the new sink top sitting on top of the cupboards before we stained them.  The old top was horrible and sadly I can't find a good picture of it.


Below is the sink almost done.  We still have to paint the walls and finish the small details.
I have to start taking better pictures but the problem right now is the internet connection is not working in my office on my good computer so I have to use my small lap top and it is making this whole process very hard to I apologize for the horrible pictures!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

More great progress. Keep up the good work.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...