Monday, April 29, 2013

Fun and Home Up Dates!

 Last week my mom came over and we had a fiesta! We used out BBQ for the first time.  It worked perfectly, we had found this BBQ at a garage sale for 10 dollars.


 The food turned out great!

 On Friday night we went to a place called Gas Lamp in Long Beach.  It was 80's night and they had a band.
I was driving so I didn't drink much but it was still a lot of fun.
Turns out Grant does not really like 80's music, or I guess he doesn't understand it when trying to dance and party lol.
 Saturday night Grant made us dinner.  I was so yummy, steak and sweet potato mash!

 I also got us some baskets to keep us organized.
 Saturday I painted my frames.
 Saturday we also went shopping and got some stuff for our guest room.
Its finally coming along, we still need a little side table to put a lamp on and maybe another curtain.
 Also we need a different rug and of course some art on the walls.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...