Monday, April 22, 2013

New Bed

This Sunday we worked at the house getting stuff done! I sanded and stained my little round table.
Now it look so much better.
The annoying thing about working on the house is just how everything looks soo messy before it looks good again.  Like you have to move a bunch of stuff and get a lot of paint and tools out and it makes a huge mess until its done and everything can be put away again.

 

 We also got a guest room bed from ikea!  I love it!  It is so hard to make things from ikea cause the directions are always a little confusing and I always think I can do it faster than I really can lol.

The bed is great, now we just have to get everything that will go on the bed, paint the walls and get new curtains.  So in other words we still have a lot to do!



At least its a start!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...