Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What we wore on Easter

I don't know what it is about Easter but I always feel like I have to wear something Spring like and bright.  Apparently my mom feels the same way!  All the girls that showed up on Easter were all wearing bright colored pants and flowered shirts.  This is my second year in a row being home for Easter and it kinda feels like I was never away, but on the other hand I can remember being in NZ and missing all these fun holidays and wishing I was home.  As much as I love NZ and miss it there a lot of the time it always better to be around my family joking and laughing and having fun!

pleated poppy

2 comments:

beeswax said...

I was browsing through your old blog posts yesterday, looking at your "visits" home over the 3years you were gone. It made me really appreciate you being home now. I missed you so much.
You belong here where everyone loves you! You're a fun gal and brighten up our lives.
I'm cutting up your passport!!!
Love you, MOM

Kayla Janachovsky said...

Cute outfits! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...