Sunday, May 5, 2013

A fun Weekend

 Thursday night we went to King Neptunes for open mic night.  My cousin's husband and some of his friends have a garage band, so they played and of course their little boy Dean played the guitar too!  He was great, although it was only air guitar.  He played the whole set and I was very impressed with his moves.


 Friday night we went to the Angels game and they won!
Oh boy is it expensive to eat and drink there, but I guess that is just part of the fun lol!


 We had a great time and I have not laughed that hard in a really long time!
The fireworks were awesome.
Saturday was spent sleeping and recovering for me and Sunday was spent working on our house.  I almost have my sewing/ guest room figured out!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...