Thursday, June 13, 2013

Slacking

I feel like I have been slacking on posts on the blog lately.  I think its because last month I did the blog challenge, which was good because it gave me a topic everyday, where now I don't know what to write about.  I came across some photos that my cousin had sent me from a few weeks ago and thought well I will post them!  They were from a party we went to at my cousin Amanda's house.
 Above is my mom and me at the Ellen show!
 Here we are at Amanda's party playing the game head bands. 
The game is for kids but its really fun for all ages.
 I love this picture cause I feel like baby Hazel is just sitting and hanging out with us all like she is a little adult.  

Below the kids were play fighting and they attacked Grant.
 Revenge!
Better late than never!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...