Monday, July 1, 2013

The Weekend

 On Saturday I went up to my mom's house and I got my hair cut, I am really happy with the way it turned out cause I know it will be good for wearing my hair curly.
I ended up staying the day up there and Grant came over after work and we all had the fish my dad caught.

 On Sunday morning we met my friend Andrea from Texas for breakfast.  I hadn't seen her in over a year but it felt like it had only been yesterday.  I got to meet her little boy Jackson for the first time.  He is soo cute and very smart!

 For some reason none of my pictures came out very clear!


 Jackson is the star of the show, I felt bad cause he was very tired I could tell he just wanted to take a nap.  It was also an extremely hot and muggy day.
 Later on Sunday we went to the beach and Grant caught some waves. Although it was cooler at the beach it wasn't that nice cause it was overcast and very windy which is really annoying!
We didn't end up staying long which was fine with me.
On our way home we stopped by my cousin Amanda's place they just moved to and checked that out.  Its really big and spacious with a nice yard for their dog.  We then went home turned on the air and slept on the couch, it was just too hot to do anything else.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...