Tuesday, July 16, 2013

What I Wore on Vacation

 Its always fun to go on vacations and pack cute outfits.
I wore a lot of different clothes that I can't wear to work and that were new the funny thing is I forgot to take pictures of all my different looks.  These are the few I remembered to snap a photo of.



 My cousin Lacey made a funny comment about our matching stripes she said " the family that stripes together stays together." I am still laughing when I see we are wearing our matching shirts lol!

 This was our last night out.  I have had this dress for years and always forget to wear it.

Finally this is what I wore to travel home in, stretchy pants!  Turned out it was freezing on the plane so I had to wear a sweatshirt and 2 blankets!  When I looked over Grant was not looking cold at all in a t-shirt and shorts and flip flops.


Linking with:
pleated poppy

1 comments:

beeswax said...

You really got a tan in Maui. You always look cute in your clothes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...