Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Better Late...

We have spent the last 3 weekends working on our bedroom and its finally done.  I just have to remember to take some good after pictures because right now this is all I have lol.

Last Sunday we went to Dean's 5th birthday party.  All the kids played the fun party games like three legged race and pin the nose on the clown, it was really neat to see kids still having fun with the old time games.
Then it was fun to watch the adults have fun doing the games lol!

Whats a party without the pinata!
Here are all the cousins and Hazel!  It turned out to be a really warm day and I kinda wish I had worn a short dress rather than the long one.
Dean is soo funny when everyone was singing he get really shy and just froze, like if he didn't move then no one saw him.  Must be scary to have a lot of people singing at you!

Here is my mom with her mini me Hazel, those two are like peas in a pod!
Linking with:
pleated poppy

1 comments:

Mama S said...

That blue maxi dress is lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...