Tuesday, August 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

 So I am officially 13 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I have to say so far it has not been to much fun.
I never knew being pregnant made you feel so awful.  Every day I have a stomach ache all day and to try to make myself feel better I have to snack constantly.  I guess when your blood sugar gets low it makes you feel even more sick. I have never eaten so much in my entire life and believe me its not the fun kind of eating because normally I don't even feel hungry, but I have tried not eating and it makes me feel worse lol.  Anyways I am hoping that in the next few weeks this feeling goes away because its really hard to be happy and excited when you constantly feel sick. (I am thankful that I am not more sick, but really I am over it).

I have officially started wearing my pregnancy clothes, mainly just pants because all my normal pants were very tight and for me wearing them low with a rubber band holding them together just is not my thing.  So here it is I am barely showing but I am happy to have stretchy pants!


Happy Wednesday!

P.S.  Since being pregnant it feels like time is moving slower than ever, I have a feeling these next 6 months will feel like 6 years.

linking with:

pleated poppy

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...