Thursday, September 19, 2013

Baby Room Ideas

I don't really like today's prompt for the September writing challenge so I am skipping it and I am going to instead post about how we or rather I am thinking of decorating the baby's room.  I know I have a lot of time still to think about this, but I have decided to go with a beach/nautical/surf theme.

I am going to try to stick with blues greys and whites for the color pallet.  I want a white crib and I am thinking a blue toned rug and hopefully I can find blue and white striped curtains.  This way as our baby grows and has his own style we can easily change out the few decorations we get and not have to chage the whole room.

 I am thinking of painting up a cute sign similar to this one to hang on the wall.
 
 I like this white crib, the blue and white rug and the nautical pictures.
 I love these striped curtains and the large letter for the baby's name!  That would be so easy to make!
I showed these surfboard shelves to Grant and he said he can make them for me!  I am so excited I think they would look really cute over the changing table for supplies or even as they are used here just for decorations.

All of these pictures and links can be found here on my pinterest

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ideas remind me of Mary and Per Lindstrom's condo in Oceanside, which I love. For what it's worth, I think you're on the right track.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...