Sunday, September 29, 2013

So Far...

So far this weekend we have worked on the baby room, went to a friends birthday party and I have freaked out about our health insurance fee going up!  Its going up from 120 a month to 220 a month!  I am going to have to look into the state aid program or something else!  There is no way we are going to pay that much money its crazy. 

My plan today is to work on some art and hopefully finish the baby closet so all the stuff we pulled out of there can go back in.

We are super excited about the last Breaking Bad episode ever, I can't wait to find out what happens.


 All the junk that needs to find a new home or find its way back into the closet.
 The super cute curtains my mom and I made!
We need to paint this asap!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...