Tuesday, October 1, 2013

2nd Wedding Anniversary

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary.  We celebrated by going to dinner at Taco Rosa.  The place was really nice and we both loved the food.  Its weird because to me it does not feel like its been 2 years, it feels like we just got married and just got to CA.

 My mom got us this really cute day of the dead tile.  Last year she got us something similar, which matched the little day of the dead cake toppers we used at the wedding.
 Super cute card my mom got us!
 Where we went to dinner. I got the fajitas and Grant got this huge combo plate.
This was the best of 3 different pictures that I tried to take.  Its really hard to get a good photo of your self by your self lol.  All in all it was a really nice night.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...