Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Life Lately

 The cake I made myself for my birthday.  I saw this cool thing on Pinterest where you put down a cut out and sprinkle over it then you pull it off.  Turned out to be a fail, when you pull it off it pulls off the frosting and the sprinkles didn't get close enough to read it so I had to outline the numbers.
 My parents got me this cool wall plant that our friend made in her pottery class.
 This is the make up and bowl I got from Grant for my birthday.
 24 weeks and 5 days along!
 My Fall decorations.
 Anyone who comes trick or treating at our house better like paydays, m&ms and skittles.
 I have been knitting and I finally finished the hat for the baby. Now all I have to do is sew it together, it went faster than I thought it would.
That is what is happening around here...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...