Friday, October 25, 2013

Painting a Day!

So when I was driving home from work yesterday I was thinking about art and my blog and how to keep myself motivated to post on here and also to get going on more art.
 
That is when I thought up a painting a day!
 
I have decided for the month of November I am going to try to do one painting everyday.
I am not going to include weekends because a lot of the time I am not home on the weekends, but if I get really excited and motivated who knows maybe I will be able to do them on the weekends too.
 
The idea is I will do the painting and take some pictures of it and not only post about it on here but I will also put the painting up for sale on my Etsy.  These paintings will probably be small around 8x10, but this will be a cool way to get motivated and hopefully sell some art.
 
I will sell the originals so if anyone is interested you will be able to find the paintings here on my Etsy.

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Good Idea, you can even take requests...

Anonymous said...

You go girl.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...