Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pregnancy Update

I came across this series of questions about how my pregnancy is going and I thought this will be something good to fill out so I can look back and remember how I was feeling and what was going on.

I am currently 20 weeks and 5 days along, a little more than half way!

1. Symptoms

The first few months I felt awful always tired and sick feeling.  Everyone talks about morning sickness and I had all day sickness, but lucky for me about 2 weeks ago it started to get better and now I am not only not sick but I have a lot more energy.

2. Weight Gain

This is a scary question to me lol! I was pretty thin for me when I started out, but I have already gained 20 pounds!  When I tell people they always say really? Yes really!

3. Maternity clothes?

Yes I am wearing all maternity pants and some shirts.  I find anything tight on my stomach at all to be very uncomfortable.

4. Sleep

I have always been the person who falls asleep easily and can sleep through anything.  Turns out that is not the case anymore.  I wake up constantly having to turn over and also having to go to the bathroom 5 or more times a night.

5. Movement

I feel the baby move the most when I am at work sitting at my desk between 7am and 4pm.  For some reason when anyone else is around and wants to feel the baby move the baby is so still I can't feel a thing.

6. Food Cravings

So far no cravings.  Although I am very very thirsty all the time and yet its hard to drink water because it gives me a stomach ache.

7. Gender

We are having a BOY!  I am very excited and already starting to get the baby room together.

8. Baby Buys

I personally have not bought anything yet, but I have already received a lot of gifts and much appreciated hand me downs from friends and family.

9. Names

We can't decide on a name.  Well better stated neither one of us even likes any names we hear.  I feel like this is such a huge decision and I keep thinking will the name I pick fit the person who will be here?  Its really hard, but even if we decide on a name I don't think we will tell anyone till after the baby is born.


That is it for now maybe in a month or two I will have another update.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...