Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore, Baby Shower

 
This is what I wore to my baby shower.  I have been trying to do a painting a day and this week it has just not happened so far.  After the baby shower I spent all day Sunday putting everything away, Monday I was exhausted and I had a Dr. appointment and then Tuesday after work we had a baby class.  The class was really informative on what to expect after the baby is born and what has to be done.  We learned how to swaddle!  I guess what I like about the classes is it gives you a little more information and the more you know the less you worry about what to do, even though most of it is common sense.  Grant had never changed a diaper, and they had dolls in there for us to practice on so now at least he has done it one time! lol!
 
Linking with:
pleated poppy

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...