Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday


 I have decided its impossible to be stylish while pregnant, and I don't see the point considering you can only wear these clothes for such a short amount of time.  I notice that a lot of the fashion blogs I follow when they got pregnant they could still wear their normal clothes and layer things.  As far as my wardrobe goes not one thing before I got pregnant fits and when I do try to wear something it looks like I am wearing children's clothes lol!
Sooo here I am in my maternity clothes making the best of what I have =)
 I am having a sale in my Etsy shop for Black Friday.  I know its a week away but just thought I would let everyone know early! Click the link below to check it out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/shannonolson?ref=si_shop

Linking with: pleated poppy

1 comments:

beeswax said...

You look cute, enjoy it. I like that Grant's morning job is to take your picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...