Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

 This year because Christmas was in the middle of the week we decided to have Christmas dinner on the eve and then just have Christmas morning as usual.
For dinner we had steaks and potatoes, so yummy!
 It was really warm as usual and we had a great sunset.
 Christmas morning we got up and had waffles for breakfast and opened all our gifts.  Of course grant got the most gifts, but I have a feeling next year the baby will get most of the gifts.

 Santa came down our street Christmas morning.

 Christmas day was about 80 degrees so it didn't feel very wintry.

Below is a picture of our tree before I took it down and put all the Christmas spirit away!
I am ready for new years and for the coming year and the baby!

2 comments:

beeswax said...

Two blogs in one day, awesome. Good Christmas pictures. You guys will have a fun New Year's Eve, then 2014 is the year of the baby boy, Mr. No-Name, Baby T.

Heather said...

Greetings! My name is Heather and I wanted to k now if you could answer a quick question I have regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...