Sunday, December 15, 2013

Weekend Projects

 Above is a picture from Friday morning driving to work.  It was such a pretty day.

Saturday I went to my mom's house and we did some shopping and baking.
Today I have spent the whole day so far sewing a blanket for the baby and of course then putting it all away again.  I am soo tired lately I have no energy!  Just doing this one task has me totally worn out.


 Above is the finished blanket. I love the way it came out and I know it will be perfect for the baby to lay on when we are down stairs or on the carpet.

Grant has been working on some projects too, here he is making a new screen for one of our windows.
Behind him you can see the art we painted together!  I will post some better pictures soon.

1 comments:

Amanda @ Eloquent English said...

Beautiful view for a drive to work!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...