Friday, January 31, 2014

Baby Room

 One of my Baby shower gifts was wall graphics from Rondi and Neil from their company Fineline Signs.
Today my mom and Rondi came by and put the graphics on the wall.

The wall looks sooo good! I can't believe it!
I love how it turned out.  I really wanted something over the crib but I didn't want anything that could fall on the babies head in an earth quake so this was the perfect option.
The room is now complete.  Hopefully the next pictures I put up of the baby room will include the baby in them.


http://www.finelinesigns.com/
Today was my last day of work.  It was sad saying goodbye to everyone but I am so excited to have the baby and hopefully I will be able to keep myself busy these 2 weeks before my due date.  My plan is to relax and get everything organized in the house.  Maybe do things I normally don't have time for like reorganizing the kitchen or maybe dealing with my closet.  I am sure there will be plenty to do...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...