Monday, January 13, 2014

Garden

 Saturday my mom came over and spent the night at our house.  We went to a garden place and bought some flowers to plant.  We picked something that will hopefully make it through the winter, even though here it is going to be about 80 degrees this week!



 On Sunday we visited our friend Mary at her beautiful house.
 They have a wonderful garden!

 Monday, Grant and I both made it through the first day of the work week woo hoo!
I made spaghetti for dinner and some green beans, turned out really good.
 The baby has been kicking and punching all day and night! I think he might be a ninja?
I feel like he is getting lower and lower, get low get low get low ( like the song).
Below I am dressed like a clown!
Happy Monday!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

You both are so cute and keep busy at home with your projects. Your belly is finally getting big. I'm ready when you are!!
Love, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...