Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hot Again!

 
It is January and its hot again!  I know most people who live in cold areas are thinking why would you complain about something like heat?  Well when summer seems to last for about 6 months straight and then winter hits and we get one week of cool weather with only about 2 days of rain followed by more heat, it just gets old.  Also its not the nice summer type of heat its a weird dry heat that makes your nose bleed, your hands crack and bleed, your throat dries out in the night and you can't breath kind of dryness.  Also your skin turns to leather and itches soo bad you have to put lotion on every time you can.  All I am saying is it might be nice to have a little rain and possibly some cooler days were we can wear a sweater and some boots.
 
 
 


1 comments:

beeswax said...

I agree. I'm going to do the Indian Rain Dance in my backyard!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...