Thursday, January 30, 2014

Maternity Leave

 On Wednesday I had a doctor's appointment and from now until the baby is born I will go every week to the doctor.  She checked everything and said the babies head is low and her prediction is that he will be born either the week before my due date or at my due date, but we will see...

Today was the day before my last day of work and everyone gave me a really nice card and we got cup cakes from my boss.  As excited as I am to have some time off before the baby comes I am really going to miss all my work friends!

 These cup cakes were super yummy and rich!
One more day till I have off 2 weeks before the baby comes.  I am so excited, everyday I try to imagine what it will feel like to have my normal body back lol!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...