Saturday, January 11, 2014

Nautical Baby Room

 Here is the baby's room!
Everything is done; all the clothes and blankets are washed, the art is hung on the wall and we are ready, or at least the room is ready.

Of course there are always things that I still want to do, like possibly cover that chair or make a bed skirt for the crib, but really none of that is important or needed.  I feel like if I am going to do those projects I will want someone to help me.  I don't have the energy to do that on my own, I would start it then think, too much work and have a mess on my hands.



The only thing we still plan to do is paint the wall behind the crib a nice light blue color and our friend is going to do a decal of a lighthouse scene for us!

Today I am officially 35 weeks along!  Only 5 more weeks to go!

1 comments:

Anna said...

I love that starred afghan. Where'd you find it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...