Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years Eve

 Last weekend I got my hair trimmed.  It really needed it, I don't know why but I was thinking I could wait till after the baby was born, but then I realized I could not take one more day of it being out of control.
 New Years Eve we had a small party at our place.  So I spent the whole day cleaning and getting everything ready.


 None of my clothes fit anymore, and to be honest the same 5 shirts I own that do fit are getting pretty boring and old.  I found this shirt and even though its kinda baggy at least it was something that I hadn't worn yet.
 We had more than enough food, we will probably be eating left overs for the rest of the week.

 Poor little Hazel was feeling kinda sick the whole time, so she mainly slept and relaxed.
 Kaylee and Dean had a fun time with the lego.
 I look huge, man am I ready to have the baby and not look like a whale anymore!
Here are the kids new years morning, I had just told Dean he could take all that candy back home with him, look at the excitement on his face lol!

1 comments:

beeswax said...

Happy New Year's Party, looks like all had a fun time, except Hazel. You look pregnant, not fat, stop talking mean about my daughter.
Good picture of you and Grant.
Love you guys, MOM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...