Monday, February 3, 2014

38 Weeks

So I am 38 weeks and 2 days along.
Today is my first day home from work on maternity leave.  So far I have done some laundry, posted some vintage things for sale in our Etsy store, and watched a show I had recorded.  Of course I have also spent some time looking on the internet and cleaning the house.

Saturday, 38 weeks.

Sunday for the super bowl we went to my friend Danielle's party and had an excellent time even though the game was pretty sad lol.

Today Monday I have been feeling some braxton hicks but nothing that makes me think anything is going to happen today.
 38 weeks 2 days.

The view out my office room, where I am currently writing this.

Here is the baby's  closet, all ready! I have washed everything and organized everything.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...