Friday, February 14, 2014

Day Before the Due Date!

Today is the day before my due date!  I spent about an hour walking around target and getting some last minute things we might need.  Yesterday I went to the dr.'s and he said everything is looking good.  He said the baby looks like its about 7 pounds and that in case I go over my due date I need to watch what I eat because we don't want a LARGE baby!

So I have started to eat much healthier, I am thinking of this as my diet starting early lol.

The doctor and I also picked the 21st at 1130 pm to be induced in case I go over my due date by a whole week.  I am really hoping that I have the baby before that, I can't imagine another whole week, but the baby will come when he is good and ready.

Now its just a waiting game till he decides to join us =)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...