Friday, February 7, 2014

First Week Off

This was my first week off work to relax and get things organized.  Turns out I was already pretty organized and relaxed lol!  So I have been trying to keep myself busy.  My mom has been coming over and hanging out and we went to my cousin Lacey's house for part of one day to hang with her and the kids.

 We went to Costco and stocked up on things we will need, toilet paper and paper towels, also we found some wine from NZ so we thought we would give it a try!
 Grant needed some shoes so we found these for $20 and he is happy.
 Yesterday I had a Dr.'s appointment and there is not much to report, he said if I feel anything happening to go to the labor wing lol.  We got to see the baby and hear his heart beat, he said he is still in the right position, head down and ready!  He said if he had to guess he would think the baby would be about 6 to 7 pounds right now.
Tomorrow I am 39 weeks which means one more to go.  Really if the baby was born now everything would be fully ready and developed.  So I have been doing everything possible to get this show on the road, walking, bouncing on the exercise ball, stretching.  He will come when he is good and ready!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...