Wednesday, March 26, 2014

BzzAgent Starbucks® Blonde Roast





After a few of my friends told me about how they signed up to review products that are soon to be released I decided to jump on and sign up to become a BzzAgent.
Its really easy you just go to www.bzzagent.com and you sign up and take a bunch of surveys.  After a short wait they invite you to join a campaign to try a product out and write a review about it.  I said yes to the first offer to try the new Starbucks Blonde Roast coffee.  I love coffee and I couldn't wait to see what this was going to taste like.

This morning I made a cup using my coffee press and I really liked it!  I am use to coffee that is a little darker and stronger, but this tasted very nice and because it didn't taste super strong I felt like I could almost have 2 cups rather than my normal one cup in the morning.

I would recommend this product especially to people who like a few cups of coffee, but don't want to get a stomach ache from it being to dark and rich.

I give this 2 thumbs up!

(all my opinions are my own = product review)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...