Monday, March 24, 2014

Time is Flying

I have been wanting to post more often, but for some reason I just don't have the time.  I am home all day but I have less time than I did when I worked a full time job.  I guess its because you can't organize your time the way you want because you are working around someone else.  So I guess for now there will be not as many posts, but maybe each one will have more of what we have been up to.

On Friday March 21st Emmett turned one month.  It seems crazy that he has been home with us for a whole month.  I loved this first month and I am excited to see what the next will bring.  This first month has included a lot of screaming!  We are trying to get the sleeping situation under control.  Emmett does not just fall asleep easily, he likes to scream and fight it even though he is exhausted.

Our friends from Sweden sent us this wonderful gift that I know Emmett will love to play with when he gets a little older.
Saturday night Grant and I went out to dinner while my mom watched the baby.
Its the first time both of us have left him at the same time.  It was really great to get out of the house and do something different.  We went to Islands for dinner and a drink.

Grandma Babysitting.

On Sunday we had our new refrigerator delivered.  Our old refrigerator was failing, it would freeze everything in the fridge and melt everything in the freezer.  This new one is huge compared to the old one, it will be much easier to organize the food since everything won't be crammed in there.

Just look at all that space!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your date night and your new fridge. Please keep your blogs coming.

Love ya'...

DAD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...