Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Clothes

 So it has been 8 weeks since I had Emmett and I am still not fitting into any of my clothes!
It is so frustrating, but to be honest I have not really tried all that hard to lose the weight either, I guess you could say I have been busy with a new born lol.

I was able to get these 3 new tops that I am thinking of possibly wearing to Kristen's bachelorette party this weekend.  The funny thing about these outfits is the jeans I have on don't come close to doing up I only have them on to get an idea of what the shirt would look like with jeans.  I plan to go shopping and get some skinny jeans to wear with one of these shirts.

I don't know why, but I thought the weight would just come off super quick and all on its own! hahahha



Linking with:
pleated poppy

2 comments:

Mary Lenaburg said...

Popping over from the Pleated Poppy's WIWW link-up. As a veteran Mama, let me encourage you to give yourself more time to lose. the baby weight. It took nine months to come on it will take some time to come off. I promise you will get there. Getting a few new things that fit now is smart and will help with your frustration level. Good luck Mama!! You look beautiful!

Sherry said...

I am coming over from Pleated pop also. I agree with Mary give your self more time.. it took 9 months to have a baby. So give it time to take it off. I do think you look great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...