Friday, April 11, 2014

Me and Emmett

 My mom brought over the photo album from when I was little and I decided to compare some pictures of what I looked like to him when we were the same age.

First off, I was a very strong large baby compared to him lol.  He is strong but some how I was in that walker holding up my head at the same age he is in his walker and there was no way he could hold himself up, we took him out after about 2 minutes cause he wasn't happy in there lol.

Everyone says that Grant and Emmett look exactly the same but I feel like him and I looked a lot alike when I was his age, especially certain faces he makes.
I just wish we had some photos of Grant when he was little, sadly I don't think many were taken and if there are any they are some where in a box in either Australia or New Zealand.

 In all these pictures we are about 6 to 7 weeks old.


Yesterday we went to my parents house and I got my hair trimmed up, it looks the same but feels a thousand times better.  We also tried to weight Emmett and we are thinking he is about 10 pounds now.  I wish we had a more accurate scale, but I guess it doesn't really matter anyways.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...