Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day

We had a great mother's day weekend.  I feel very lucky to be able to be a mother and to have a great mother.  For my mom this year I made a little frame with Emmett's foot prints and I made one for Grant's mom too, who will be arriving tomorrow to meet Emmett for the first time!

Grant made me breakfast on Saturday morning and on Sunday he gave me a planter he made for our back yard.  He is still finishing it up so I will put some pictures up as soon as its done.

In the afternoon on Sunday we went to my mom and dad's for early dinner.  It turned out to be a really nice day, a little windy but very nice.

Mother's Day morning.

At my parents.





 ohh I just love these guys soo much!


Last week my uncle Jay stopped by and met Emmett for the first time!  It was great to see him, its been a really long time since I had seen him.

Tomorrow we get Jo from the airport!  I can't wait for her to meet Emmett, I am sure it will be emotional lol (considering I cry over almost everything hahhaha)

1 comments:

Lacey D said...

He is getting cuter everyday! Glad you had a great first mothers day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...