Monday, May 5, 2014

Sunday Funday!

On Saturday I drove to meet my mom to go to the community garage sales by her area.
We found so many good deals for Emmett.  Lots of clothes for him and a jumping thing for him that only cost $2.00 and he loves it!
 Yesterday, on Sunday we met my friend Danielle for lunch at TGI Fridays.
The last 2 days have been really really hot.  My shoulders got burned when hunting for the sales.

 It is always so great to see Danielle!  I wish we lived a little closer.
 I have noticed something strange about my hair too, I have not dyed my hair in over a year and just lately I was noticing it looked like it was growing out lighter in color, but I thought this is not possible.  I thought it was my imagination until I took pictures!  It really is growing out lighter!  How is this possible?  And just when I was happy it was all going to be one color with no growth line!
 So Weird!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you may find that the colour change happened when you had Emmett. Lots of strange things can happen to your hair when you have a baby and by the looks of that 'regrowth' the timing would be spot on.

Mel
(Didn't log into my google account that's why iI'm anonymous!)

Shannon Olson said...

That is crazy Mel! I wonder if it will stay lighter?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...