Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bath Time

 This guy loves the bath!  I was giving him a bath every few days because the dr said it can dry out his skin, but now that he is a little older I am going to start doing baths every other day, especially because he loves them.  Its also getting a lot warmer here and of course a lot sweatier so more baths.
I am still doing his baths in the kitchen sink because I find it much easier than the one time I tried to do the bath in the tub.  My back almost broke the day I tried doing that so for as long as I can we will do baths in the kitchen.


 Emmett laughed right after this picture!  He is a tough crowd when it comes to laughs, but I am sure that will all change as he gets older.




2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't believe how big he is now! Stop growing!

beeswax said...

He looks so old and he's only 3 1/2 months, he's almost grown out of that tub. Keep the baths in the kitchen until he doesn't fit into the sink. Way easier. Love you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...