Wednesday, June 4, 2014

COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™



 


After a few of my friends told me about how they signed up to review products that are soon to be released I decided to jump on and sign up to become a BzzAgent.
Its really easy you just go to www.bzzagent.com and you sign up and take a bunch of surveys.  After a short wait they invite you to join a campaign to try a product out and write a review about it.
 Yesterday we went to the beach and I wore the Coppertone Clearly Sheer sun screen.
My mom and I both used the sunscreen and it worked great! It was really sunny and hot outside and neither of us were burned.  The sunscreen absorbs in seconds for a clean and light feel and it smells great.  The only thing you have to be careful of is rubbing it in too much.  I thought I had to rub it in more than I did and I found that if I rubbed it in too long it literally rolled into balls.  Once I knew this I applied it more carefully and loved it.

I plan to keep using this sunscreen because it smelled great and worked so well.

(I recieved this sunblock for free to try and share my opinion)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...