Sunday, July 6, 2014

4th of July

 We spent the 4th of July at Lacey's house.  By the time I got up and did my normal morning routine and getting Emmett down for his morning nap and making potato salad it was around 130pm when we left to go to the party.  We originally were going to leave at 12 to get there, but doing anything with a baby takes way longer than you think it will.  We had a great time, there was live music and tons of BBQ and sides and deserts.  We all got to wear our festive 4th of July red white and blue outfits and have lots of fun!  We ended up leaving around 8pm because Emmett was tired and I was tired and it was super loud!  With all the fireworks and music it was impossible for me to plug my ears and Emmett's ears at the same time lol (yes I hate loud noises).

 Plug those ears Grandma!


 Dance party!


 Babies Dancing!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...