Friday, July 18, 2014

Life Lately

There have been lots of changes around here... the biggest being I am now working out!  I guess the changes are not that big, but for me they are.  I went out on a limb and joined a mom group!  So far it has been great, they have a lot of different activities going on and you can join as many or as little as you want.  So far I have gone on two morning walks.  The first walk on Tuesday we did 3 laps, each lap is a mile and on Thursday we did 4 laps.  I have also started to do my work out shred DVD.  Even though a certain someone is still not sleeping through the night and we are all exhausted I am finding I have more energy when I work out.

I am currently trying to get Emmett on some sort of schedule, but as most current moms know it is easier said than done!

So far the only part of the schedule that is similar every day is waking up at 6am and going to sleep at 8pm with a few naps throughout the day.  Baby Steps is what I am telling myself.

 Sunday we organized the garage (or rather I did with little to no help)
 Monday I actually got dressed and went to hang with my mom for the day.
Emmett enjoying a nap with dad!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...