Thursday, July 24, 2014

Looking like DADA

 I have noticed a few of the pictures I take lately of Emmett remind me of pictures I have seen of Grant from a similar age.  I thought I would compare a few of them to see the similarities and differences.  Little cuties!
 

 Most of the time when I look at Emmett I don't really see us in him, cause he has his own look about him, but when you have a photo its easier to see.  There are times when I look at his little face and think I am looking at a photo of when I was little and other times I just see Grant in him.  Its so weird how they go through stages looking like us, a weird concept to have a little person who looks like you lol!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome comparison. With Grant's look along with yours, I'm sure he'll be the best looking kid ever.
Love ya'...
DAD
P.S. Please keep the blogs coming. Just because I don't comment on all of them doesn't mean that I don't read and enjoy each and every one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...